Conditions of the right of withdrawal
The Customer will have a period of 30 calendar days from the payment confirmation of the order placed. In this case, Kaotiko will reimburse all payments received, including, where appropriate, standard delivery costs, without undue delay and, in any event, within 14 calendar days from the date the package was received with the products returned and in appropriate condition.
Notwithstanding the preceding paragraph, the trader shall not be required to reimburse additional costs if the Customer has expressly opted for a delivery method other than the cheapest standard delivery offered.
The Customer is responsible for any reduction in the value of goods resulting from any handling other than that required to establish their quality, characteristics or functioning.
If the product you receive is or shows signs of being damaged in transit, please note this on the delivery note
If you buy several products in the same order you can do a partial refund, in other words, only return the product or products with which you are not satisfied.
The Customer must return or deliver to Kaotiko, without any undue delay and, in any case, no later than 14 calendar days from the date on which they communicate their decision to return the product or products purchased.
Kaotiko may withhold the refund until we have received the goods, or until the customer has submitted proof of the return, depending on which condition is met first.
Please note that the customer can also return the product in person at any physical store in Spain.
Exercise of the right of withdrawal
For this purpose, the Customer must communicate their decision to exercise their right of withdrawal to the e-mail email@example.com stating their contact information and order number. In this case, Kaotiko shall notify you, without delay and on a durable medium, the acknowledgment of receipt of said withdrawal.
We will proceed to process the refund using the same payment method that you used for the initial transaction.
You can also process the return directly in Kaotiko physical stores.
For international returns shipping costs will be paid by the customer.
Exceptions to the right of withdrawal
The following may not be subject to the right of withdrawal:
- The supply of goods or the provision of services whose price depends on fluctuations in the financial market that Kaotiko cannot control and that may occur during the withdrawal period.
- The supply of goods made according to the Customer's specifications or that are clearly personalised.
- The supply of goods that are liable to deteriorate or expire quickly.
- The supply of sealed goods which are not suitable for return due to health and safety or hygiene reasons after they have been opened following delivery.
- The supply of goods which, after their delivery and considering their nature, have been mixed in an inseparable way with other goods.
- The supply of sealed audio/video recordings or computer software that have been unsealed by the Customer after delivery.
- The supply of goods has been damaged by the Customer after delivery.
Return items must be packaged to ensure that they arrive in good condition. Seal the package well.
The items must be in perfect condition, with their corresponding label and with the invoice/purchase receipt.
If the product has a box (such as a pair of shoes), you should put it inside another box to prevent damage. Make sure that the original box of the product is protected and packaged correctly so that it does not get damaged in transit.
In the event that the box of the product does not arrive in the same condition in which you received it, we will not process a refund.